Pjur “eros” bodyglide lube and the 16 reasons why I love it so much
Posted on December 30 2013
1. Never gets dry or sticky – ever. (We have written about this lube before and we called it “possibly the best lube ever” and you can read our blog about the Eros Lube here.)
2. No preservatives added.
3. No fragrance added.
4. No flavor added.
5. No glycerin – which means it’s SUPER for women with sensitivities. (Buy EROS here.)
6. Great for sex under water – fun in the hot tub or the shower (keeps everything slick under water!).
7. Super female friendly and if you use it for sex at night, when you wake up in the morning for some morning sex, you may not have to reapply.
8. Perfect for anal sex – you can read our blog about 9 Tips for Pain Free Anal Sex here.
9. Great for massage – little tiny drop goes a LONG way!
10. Fun for putting on your skin for a human slip and slide action
11. Looks beautiful on body art.
12. Can put it in your hair like biosilk or have a nice shiny landing strip.
13. Fantastic skin moisturizer – great for ashey elbows, feet and knees.
14. Condom compatible (in fact many condoms have silicone lube inside them to make a more skin tight fit and give the person wearing it more sensation)
15. Great with toys – just can’t use silicone lube with silicone toys.
#16 for my Curvy Girls – no inner thigh chafing. Put it on your thighs when you were skirts or dresses – no fire between you legs. No more chub rub. And, you can even put it on your thighs when you wear pantyhose or stockings.
We also sell the Pjur Eros at the store, too. Our lingerie store is in Willow Glen. 1535 Meridian Ave, San Jose, CA 95125 Or give us a call 408-264-4227
Happy New Year!
Sincerely, Chrystal Bougon
The post Pjur “eros” bodyglide lube and the 16 reasons why I love it so much appeared first on Curvy Girl Inc..